Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Anna...

Playing together in the tunnel.

Anna, Paige, and cousins Lexie and Harper

Anna & Harley Jo


Driving Dad's blue pickup.

Anna, Anna, Anna...
this girl has the biggest imagination! She has an imaginary friend Sandy, who she refers to as, 'my imaginary friend Sandy.' Sandy is always telling Anna interesting things. In fact, recently Anna & Sandy wrote a musical entitled KISS MY LIGHT. Some of the songs from this musical are "I Like Your Rainbow", "You're a cute friend, Natalie", "You're a cute teacher, Mrs. Kneale", "Cute Mom"...anyone noticing a theme?? The story is about Anna and her preschool class taking a trip together to the Fair. They all come to Anna's house, get in her dad's big blue truck (not the pickup), and ride to the fair together. Once they arrive at the fair they eat and ride rides.
BIG NEWS FROM ANNA & SANDY:
A movie maker has called and wants to make the musical into a movie, "so we are going to"


2 comments:

HewaFam said...

Jill - I love that you're blogging!! Isn't it fun? I'm excited to be able to see more of the Cocking family life. This story made me laugh out loud! That Anna sure is a fun girl - I love that she's already writing musicals - what an imagination. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Elizabeth

Rach said...

I can't wait to see this blockbuster hit! What an imagination!