Last week we were invited to our friend's lake place on Couer d'Alene Lake. Anna, Paige, and I headed up in the morning. We spent all afternoon swimming, watching movies, going on a boat ride to see the Pittman family, and just relaxing. It was great fun.
I don't think we'll put this in the senior slide show when they graduate!
I know this picture is totally blurry but I have to tell what Harper said about the jacket Lex is holding. A few weeks ago Marcia, Shawnda, Anna, Paige, Lexie, Harper, and I all went to Spokane our annual trip to the Nordstrom sale. Marcia took all the girls in a dressing room to try on some clothes she wanted to buy for them. Marcia really liked this jacket -which by the way, is totally cute! I wish I had it in my size -so she had Lexie try it on. It wasn't Lexie's favorite, but it was so cute Marcia got it anyway. Back to the birthday party...Lexie is opening her presents and when she opens this one she holds it up and Harper says, "Hey, Lex! It's that jacket you didn't like". It was hilarious!
Trav's about halfway done with harvest. The girlies and I have stayed pretty busy with a trip to the water park in Moscow, walking with the Joneses each morning, a play date in the park with a few friends, annual Farm Day with the Yingers, a trip to Spokane to replace Anna's glasses, a book club trip to Spokane, church, and school!
I start full-time school tomorrow! I am so ready. My first class is Biology and I am so thankful my sister-in-law has a Biology minor and offered to help me out!
No comments:
Post a Comment