
We, well I, decided it'd be fun to carve pumpkins this year. I told Anna if she wanted to get to pick the design
Trav or I would cut, she had to help scrape out the inside of the pumpkin. She got a little pumpkin guts on her hand and ran to the bathroom, crying, so she could wash her hands. When she returned I told her that pumpkin isn't yucky, some people even eat it! At that comment, Paige looked right at me, stuck her hand right into the pumpkin gut bowl, grabbed a handful, and ate it. She didn't even spit it out!

Drawing the design on the pumpkin.
Trav shaved this beautiful mustache. It has sense been removed.

Anna & Uncle Darrell at Lexie & Harper's Nana Sue's house. Anna calls her Nana Sue, just like Lexie & Harper call my mom Anna's Grandma Diane.
Anna got this wig on Thursday night. She even wore it to dinner. When we arrived we couldn't figure out why so many people in the restaurant were staring at us...until we remembered Anna was wearing a bright, RED wig!

At Anna's Halloween party.

1 comment:
looks like you guys had so much fun! I love you dear friend!!
Post a Comment