Monday, December 1, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good

Travis and I at the Pacific Northwest Farmer's Cooperative dinner in Moscow.

Paige got her first haircut a few weeks ago. We thought she would lose all the curls at the bottom with the new cut, but it's actually curlier now!Wes gave Paige a chocolate for sitting so still during her haircut. Here is Paige searching for more chocolates. On the way to Paige's hair appointment, Anna announced that she decided she wanted bangs. This was the first comment I ever heard about her desire for bangs and tried to talk her out of it. Luckily, in this case, her mind is not easily swayed and she got them. I think she looks great!

My grandma Joyce made this dress for Anna and now it fits Paige. The dress even has a button tractor on it, which Paige LOVES!

More soon...



No comments: