Monday, February 23, 2009

What started as the "worst day ever" -Anna

On President's Day, Katie & Cam came down from Spokane, we loaded up the car, and drove 40 miles due East to Palouse Divide. We put on our gear and headed out on our snowshoeing adventure (with Paige in the backpack). After about 25 steps Anna announced this was the worst day ever!
I think she changed her mind after we ate lunch and began sledding on our snow pants! Following are a few pictures of our adventure.




Sledding with Uncle Cam!



Trav!


Paige kept climbing up this little hill and then falling back down it. She LOVED it!




Katie & Cameron eating lunch!

Here is Anna on one of the first warm days of spring.

I may have (lied) told Paige that there was a bird outside the window. I just love this cute, little face!

No comments: