Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We have been busy and it has been good.

  • My Elementary Science methods class hosted a Family Science Night at a Spokane elementary school. My partner and I did our project on the prevention of hillside and top soil erosion.
  • My mom took Anna & Paige to Whitworth's Spring Fest while I was in class on Saturday morning. The girls made tie-dye bandannas, jumped in a Jumpy Castle, got "cute tattoots" (Paige) from my cousin's boyfriend, Michael.
  • Anna, Paige, and I went to Ally's 4th birthday party on Saturday.
  • My sister and I walked in Bloomsday on Sunday.
  • Anna's dance recital is coming up on Friday, May 16th. We have extra rehearsals and group dance pictures.

On Friday Anna told me she could only have fun if she was watching TV or playing Martha Speaks on the computer. Then on Saturday, after Spring Fest, she told me that she had a lot of fun at Spring Fest and "I think watching TV makes me forgot all the things that are really fun I could be doing."

Last week Paige told me, "Mommy, you my baby and mommy awesome!" Thank you Paigie.

No comments: