Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I am so neglectful...

Sorry cockingdoodledoings for neglecting to post on you recently. We have been busy, busy, busy as usual! Since the last post...
We took Anna & Paige to a Coug baseball game. They absolutely loved it. Maybe it was the giant PowerAde and TUB of popcorn...

Paige at the game.



Travis turned 31. We celebrated our 7 year anniversary with a late lunch at Bar D Nay in Coeur d'Alene.



Anna went to Vacation Bible School and LOVED it! She earned a medal for learning all of her Bible verses that she has not taken off since she got it.



Anna also took her second year of swimming lessons from Dede. I am amazed at how much these kids learn in two short weeks of lessons. Anna can now jump off the diving board and swim to the edge of the pool without any assistance. Paige loved free swim at Dede's because it meant she could get in the pool. If you ask her what her favorite thing to do at swimming is she'll say, "jump of diving board". She'd always come up with a huge smile on her face.

(video of Anna swimming will come later)


And, last, but certainly not least, we are going to have another baby! When we told Anna she said, "ummm...no she's not, look at her stomach". Oh Anna, just wait! Paige is excited to be a big sister. I'm due January 6th, but I am fairly certain the baby will arrive between Christmas and New Year's Eve.

3 comments:

HewaFam said...

WOW!!! Congratulations Jill, that is super exciting! I would love to connect and catch up sometime soon. Thanks for the pics and the big update. Your girls are adorable.

Unknown said...

Congrats Cockings! I'm so excited for you all. Jill - take care of yourself. And by the way, I LOVE Paige's glasses from the baseball game. They are very shi shi!

dofstad said...

Looks like you need to bring the girls to swim in Flathead Lake and hang out at "Camp Ofstad"! We leave a big tent up that you could use and we even have a barbecue down there. Next summer maybe?

On second thought, you'll have a 6 month old baby next summer, so that may not work....but how about the next year?

And speaking of baby, could you try to have him/her on my birthday, January 3rd? That would be neat!

How's your mom doing? I don't hear a peep from her!!!