After Anna's kindergarten registration, I took her out to take some pictures. She just kept doing pose after pose. 
It is hard to believe Anna is about to start kindergarten. I know she is ready because she has been asking all kinds of crazy questions lately. "But why is it good weather one day and not the next?", "But how does a seed turn into a flower?"...you get the idea.
She starts school on Friday and I should get a report and a few pictures up soon.
It is hard to believe Anna is about to start kindergarten. I know she is ready because she has been asking all kinds of crazy questions lately. "But why is it good weather one day and not the next?", "But how does a seed turn into a flower?"...you get the idea.She starts school on Friday and I should get a report and a few pictures up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment