Anna got a camera for her birthday and she is perfecting the self-portrait!
Anna & Liam on her new sled.
Anna & Grandma Diane
Birthday party with friends
Anna's Sunday school class (I am the co-teacher too!)
Anna, Trent, Lola, Anna, and Trace 2011
Paige and Trent 2011
Paige and Trent 2010
Paige and Trent 2009
Anna & Trace 2010
Anna and Trace 2011
All of the kids who were in the program on Sunday.
We've been nice and busy, just busy enough, the last few weeks. Katie and Cameron came to Spokane last weekend and it was GREAT to see them. On Sunday, the 4th, Anna's children's choir at church lit the candles on the Advent wreath and sang in church. This week Anna & Paige were in the Christmas program. Anna was a narrator and Paige was an angel.
Trav is busy with basketball. The kids and I went to the first home game on Friday. We made it three quarters.
I have been doing a little subbing and I got a long term sub job! It starts January 3rd and will be at least four weeks. The job is the high school/elementary school library (half certified/half classified).

No comments:
Post a Comment