This girl is probably the most independent five year old I've ever met. One morning I told her I needed about five minutes before I could make her breakfast. She came into the bathroom with a toasted waffle and toast with peanut butter.
The girls were going in to their hair trimmed and Paige announced, on the way, that she was getting bangs. Good choice, Paige, good choice.
Also, you may notice that she's missing those two front teeth. She has injured both of those teeth on multiple occasions and they ended up falling out because of injuries.
Paige loved swimming at Dede's this summer. The first day she was a little nervous to jump off the diving board but after that day she was amazing and jumped off the board for her entire free time each day. Since then she's jumped off a meter board and was proud to report that she jumped into 13 feet of water at the water park, swam in the middle of Cascade lake, drove a jet ski, and went down a big waterslide at Silverwood.
Enjoying her sucker on the last day of swimming.
Paige and her buddy Grace on the paddle boat.
Does anyone else find it hard to believe that Paige is about to start KINDERGARTEN? I know she is so ready and will do well but it's hard to fathom that two of my kids will be in school this year.






No comments:
Post a Comment