Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Colorado 2013

In July, we loaded up the car and headed to our favorite place on earth, Estes Park, Colorado. We had a great time with Katie, Cameron, Ben, grandma Diane, and Mr. Bingley.  

Northern Wyoming sunset 

Stanley Hotel

Hiking at the Alluvial Fan flood site

Avett Brothers concert
It's ALWAYS a good idea to use a huge box of sandwiches in mountain rain storm.
Hiking to Cub Lake. I did this same hike with my dad and uncle when I was Paige's age. The kids are hikers. Liam hiked three miles before he fell asleep on Trav's shoulders and Anna and Paige hiked all six miles. I think we're ready to start these kids backpacking!!

At the top-12,000 feet above sea level. 
At Grand Lake Lodge


Santa told us he always vacations in Estes Park too. 
On the deck. I think I could do a photo montage of pictures on this deck daring back to 1986!

Liam & Hazel 
You'll probably be seeing this picture again in about 25 years on a save the date wedding card. 

Heading out after eight great days! 

No comments: