They were both snuggling under the blanket when I went to get the camera. Notice Anna's orange Tang tongue.
We are finally having great weather, so we've been spending almost all of our time outdoors. Anna has been trying really hard to fly her kite. But, it just is not windy enough to fly. She also picked out her own outfit here-one of the best I think!
Last Saturday morning, Trav and I both had the idea to hike at Kamiak Butte, about 10 minutes from our house. Anna wore a dress and tights, of course.
The whole hike is 3.5 miles and Anna walked all but two minutes of it. She did really well for the first mile, then she kept asking to be carried. I tried to distract her by talking about the candy bars my dad used to bring when we would go backpacking, but that only worked for a few minutes. She kept saying she was "too tired to walk, let's run". Once we got back to the road she wanted to run to the car and while running, said, "this was the most fun I EVER had, but I NEVER want to do it again". Classic Anna. Paige napped in the backpack for most of the hike!
Trav at the top of Kamiak.
Paige feeding herself applesauce.
1 comment:
Those are adorable! Sorry we didn't get to chat much last night. Hopefully we will have a chance to hang out before we leave. I am glad you talked about Kamiak Butte- we have never been there and need to hit it now that it is nice.
Post a Comment