I am not sure how I only took one picture this whole week! Does anyone else think she looks like the old woman who used to be on the Old Navy commercials?
Trav turned 30 today. We celebrated this past weekend by spending Saturday night at the Davenport with the Yingers. Katie & Cameron watched our kids and the Yinger kids overnight. We had so much fun. We ate at the Italian Kitchen, had a beer at Steelhead, had room service-and I got to get ready and eat 2 (!) meals without holding anyone on my lap!
Paige is now feeling better. She had 4 consecutive days when she was throwing up. She finally had to go on an anti-nausea medication. Today she was busy eating pizza, chips, cheese, jello-cake, milk, juice, bread, well...you get the idea.
Paige is now feeling better. She had 4 consecutive days when she was throwing up. She finally had to go on an anti-nausea medication. Today she was busy eating pizza, chips, cheese, jello-cake, milk, juice, bread, well...you get the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment