Saturday, May 31, 2008

Another busy week

On the front steps. Helping Dad build the swing set. And, getting dirty. Although, not the dirtiest she'll get in this post!
Paige was too excited to keep her eyes open! On Friday we went to the park with some friends. Here is Paige on the slide. One huge difference between Paige and Anna is the bravery quotient. The first time Anna went down this slide alone was last fall. Paige, on the other hand, climbed straight up the ladder and right down the slide with no assistance. Grace on the swing.
Harper, Paige, Anna, Lexie, & Ella on the slide. Anna & Paige in the tunnel. When my girls went into the tunnel, they were relatively clean. But, when they came out...well, that's another story. Pictures to follow.
Getting dirty.
Anna, Ella, & Paige in the tunnel.
I think Ella and Paige tied for the dirtiest kids at the park. Good thing they're cute!

Laying on the Wizard of Oz pillow while watching Enchanted.

Anna blowing dandelions.

The swing set is almost done here. Trav is just hanging Paige's swing.

And, yes, she is wearing pajamas. It's done! Well the swings are up. Now we just need a railing...

Paige spent too much time swinging on Saturday morning. Throw up...everywhere.

Anna on the other hand, couldn't get enough swinging in this weekend. I am sure she logged at least 5 hours on there.

And please, refer to me as Aunt Kari, Anna as Sparkle, Paige as Princess, and Trav as Uncle Kari.

2 comments:

HewaFam said...

I love your sweet family! Isn't it funny how sunshine = dirty kids?! We have a couple of swings in a tree in our backyard & I've taken Isaac out more than once for fear that he was going to throw up - poor Paige & poor Mom & Dad! The kids & I will be back & forth between here & Moscow a number of times this summer, I'd love to come by sometime for a play date. Love,
Elizabeth

Diane Turner said...

It is so fun to see the daily adventures of Anna and Paige! I love the picutre and the clever comments! It's cool how two "uber" people met each other and became the "uber" family for this generation:) Cool swingset!
I got a few tears when I think about how blessed we are!
Love and hugs!
Mom and Grandma D.