Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Palouse Empire Fair and beyond

Anna loves the show Project Runway. One day, after there had been a Project Runway marathon on Bravo, Anna came in the kitchen with this shoe on her foot. Below is a video of her explaining how the shoe works.

This scarf, which has become a staple in Anna's wardrobe,

was her souvenir from the Fair this year.

Relaxing in Paige's stroller while Paige...

enjoys playing in the lentil "sand" box.

On the fair mascot cow, which I am sure has a more formal name.


On the Merry-Go-Round. She loved this one. Paige wasn't too sure before it started but once her horse started going up and down, she LOVED it.

Paige, Lexie, Anna, and Harper on the car ride. Video below. After the car ride, the big girls went on the Roller Coaster. Paige was pretty disappointed and started to cry. The Roller Coaster started going around and Paige began to scream and wave at the girls. I don't know how loved it more, Paige watching or the girls riding.

Paige swinging on our swing set.

Anna in the field behind the house.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

WOW! Anna is getting so big. Actually, both the girls are gettingbig. I love looking at your blog. Thanks for always sharing so much. I missyou my friend...let's talk or email soon...I'd love to know how school is going for you. Love yoU!

Unknown said...

oh, very lovely kids, well taking care off,

check up mine if you are free and the links as well,

http://calvin-mylovelypictures.blogspot.com/

cheers,