Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Enjoying a few warm fall days

Lexie's first soccer game was last week (9/24). I think she had the biggest cheering section of any kids who were playing. When she woke up on the morning of the game, she told her mom that she was really nervous about her game. Even though her last name is Booth, she's got the Cocking competitiveness!


Notice the two kids on the left who are wrestling during the game. There were a lot of cartwheels, handstands, and laying down on the field.


Anna in the back of Trav's pickup. She's still wearing the scarf.

Ridging her bike around the car.

Harper at the soccer game.
Trav & Paige. Whenever she sees a tractor or a semi she yells and waves, thinking it's Trav.

Anna & Paige in front of the house. Anna has been wanting curly hair so I often braid it at night after her bath. This was a particularly curly day!


She loves making silly faces!

Our friend Grace at Eells Park in Colfax.
Paige on the teeter-totter.
Ella at the park.
Anna was too busy riding her bike to pose for a picture!


1 comment:

Beezer Cocking said...

I think the pic of Paige on the teeter-totter may be the cutest pic I've ever seen. I'm being totally serious too.