4 things i was doing ten years ago:
1. I had just started school at Whitworth
2. Living in Warren, but hanging out at Baldwin-Jenkins most of the time
3. Mourning
4. Not studying...this trend went on for a little while.
4 things on my to-do-list today
1. Turn in my second paper for CORE 550
2. set up for the auction
3. work on my social studies unit
4. play with Anna, Paige, & Trav
4 Jobs I have had
1. Daycare worker
2. Library Assistant
3. District 81's Educational Expert's secretary's assistant. Yes, that's right, I was the assistant to the assistant...
4. Library sub at the schools
4 movies I have watched more than once
1. Love Actually -just like Jamie ;)
2. Almost Famous
3. Garden State
4. Nim's Island
4 Places I have lived:
1. Polson, MT
2. Caldwell, ID
3. Spokane, WA
4. Colfax, WA
4 Places I have been:
1. Up the St. Louis Arch
2. At the top viewing level on the Eiffel Tower
3. top of the Space Needle
4. at the top of Crown Plaza
I choose all of these high places because it is ridiculous for me to be at the top of so many tall things. I am deathly afraid of heights. When we went to the top of the Space Needle, I started crying in the elevator and Trav told me I was walking like I had poop in my pants. Why, oh why do I keep going to the top???
4 Places I want to visit
1. India
2. New Zealand
3. Russia
4. Africa
4 TV Shows I watch
1. Life
2. The Office
3. Wizard's of Waverly Place -thank you Anna
4. What Not to Wear
4 Things You may not know about me
1. I am a total procrastinator
2. I love Greek food
3. I want to do a short triathlon
4. I love crafts
No comments:
Post a Comment