
Last week, I was cleaning our bedroom and heard Paige open a drawer in
Trav's dresser. Deep in the pile of clothes and shoes in my closet I let her "explore" for a few minutes. When I looked to see what she was into, I saw her like this. Those are
Trav's underwear she has wrapped around her waist.

My mom and her sister Gail at the
rehearsal dinner. Although, all we rehearsed at the
rehearsal was eating all the of the delicious food we would continue eating for the rest of the weekend!

Anna
Joliegh and
Jole at the rehearsal dinner. The
Joleigh in Anna's name is after
Joleigh. We just spelled it using
Trav's sister's middle names,
Shawnda Jo and
Davelle Leigh aka
Beezer.
Jole doing Katie's makeup before the wedding. The mansion where the wedding was held had this
gorgeous room with windows on three sides.

Jole doing my makeup.

My brother Ben before the wedding.

Adam's daughter Sarah, Katie, and me right before the wedding.
Anna & Paige, the flower girls. Paige ended up walking up with Anna. She watched Anna throw all of her flowers on the ground. Then she ran back to Trav, ran back up, threw flowers at my feet, and returned to Trav. Screams followed.

During the message.

Anna got a pumpkin cookie. It had black frosting...she loved her black
tongue.

Grandma Joyce (my mom's mom) and Uncle Todd (her brother).

Anna dancing with Uncle Ben.

Me &
Trav dancing. I know I am blinking in this picture, but I still love it!

Lou & Me. I also have a picture of Lou and me when Lou is 6 and I am 16!

Paige at the end of the reception. Notice the dirt all over her face!!
2 comments:
I am so excited for your family! What fun pictures. It looks like you had so much fun. I'm sorry I wasn't able to connect with you that weekend I was in town. It was CRAZY i am sure for both of us. Next time dear friend!!
Diane and Adam's wedding must have been so much fun with all the smiles from family and friends! It makes me smile from ear to ear with joy for all of YOU! Jill, thanks for sharing the pics.
Post a Comment