My mom, Katie, and I were supposed to go to Ben's graduation back in December. Sadly, the day we were supposed to fly ended up being the day when Spokane broke a 24 hour snowfall record. This was the make-up trip. Ben turned 26 this weekend and it was great to celebrate with him. The Newton family, some of my all-time favorite people, hosted a birthday party for Ben and Ben's girlfriend's mom's birthdays. Ben turned 26 and Marsa turned 50.
Katie, Ben, and Jill at the Newtons. (Shea in the back).
Katie & Jole. Anna's middle name is Joleigh-she's named after Jole and Trav's sister's Shawnda JO and Davelle LEIGH.
Bekah & I at Happy Fish. Bekah is getting married on Kauai in July. We got to go wedding dress shopping with Bekah-SUPER FUN!
Ben was yawning and I guess I decided to try to eat him... 
At the 44 Club
The 44 Club was awesome. Sara, Ben, and Sara & Katie treated up to a little karaoke: Faith by George Michael, In Cars by Gary Newman (maybe the right artist), and Unbelievable, respectfully.
On Sunday we went to the Newton's to watch the Superbowl. Mark and Diana Smith came over and it was great to see them too. (We did miss Debi though). When I asked Diana if she had fun in Texas and she stared at me in confusion we realized I had been texting with a stranger. (It was her OLD cell number). We also got to see Ryan and his very fun fiance Sarah. They are getting married on July 25th in Boise, just two days after Bekah & Eric. I am going to have some serious jet lag at that wedding! But, I wouldn't miss either one.
It was great to see everyone, catch up, and make a bunch of new memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment