Thursday, August 27, 2009

Seattle Trip 2009

Since I have already written about our trip to Seattle, I will just include pictures and a few short captions on this entry.
At the Woodland Zoo. Anna wanted this picture taken with the penguins. Sadly, no penguins were swimming behind her when I took it. Paige wanted her picture taken here. I think it was too bright for her to open her eyes. Their favorite part of the day, Push-Up Pops.In the African village at the Woodland Zoo. Riding the lion. Three tired Cockings after a day at the Zoo and a Mariner's Game. On the harbor tour. Anna told Paige to make a scary face. Paige must have thought Anna said to look scared. :)I didn't take many pictures at the Aquarium, but it was by far, the highlight of the trip. They could touch tide pool animals, saw sea otters swimming, and Anna was front and center for the feeding of an octopus. Here they are at the Pacific Science Center (SO FUN!). They were both really concerned this rocket would actually take off into outer space. And, lastly, here we are at Grossology. Yep, that's "poop" they're touching!

No comments: