Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sorry, no pictures

Between a broken modem, a (still) lost camera, and our usual, wonderful busyness, I don't have any pictures ready to post.

In July, we took a family trip to Seattle. We bought the citypass and LOVED it. We were able to go to the Woodland Zoo, Seattle Aquarium, Argosy Cruise of Elliot Bay, Pacific Science Center, Experience Music Project, and a Mariner's game with some friends from high school and college. The girls especially loved seeing the river otters at the zoo, the tide pools (with animals they could touch!) and the sea otters at the aquarium.
Hopefully, I'll get some pictures from the Seattle trip up soon.

The next week I headed to Kauai, HI with three friends from college for a friend from high school's wedding. We had a great time snorkeling, eating all kinds of yummy seafood, laying by the pool, kayaking on the river, looking for RabiRoos, and spending time together.
Bekah & Eric's wedding was beautiful! I don't have any pictures because I lost my camera after the trip.

Trav is getting busy with harvest. Paige rode with him in the truck one day and absolutly LOVED it. She keeps begging to ride again. But, they really miss him too. Each morning, when Paige gets up she asks if Dad is done with riding the truck.

Anna is getting ready to start kindergarden on September 4th. She picked out a backpack which should arrive any day. She did tell me she didn't like school because at school you can't take off your pants when you get hot. I have never seen her take off her pants because she is hot...but at least she knows you aren't allowed to do it at school!

No comments: