Monday, March 22, 2010

I LOVE this picture of the three kids. Sleeping in the swing.
I almost got a picture of a smile. Or, maybe I should say-I got a picture of an almost smile.

Paige was sick and Anna thought this would bring her some comfort. I don't know if being smothered by your big sister is helpful...
I went back to work at the first of the month. So far I am just working two half days a week-it's perfect! I'll go back to two full days in April.

Anna is loving school and is getting to be a better reader everyday.

Paige is busy playing and has really been enjoying getting to spend some time outside lately.

Liam is a great baby. He's had double ear infections for almost a month and hopefully this new round of antibiotics will clear it right up.

Trav is busy on the tractor.


No comments: