My good friend Staci gave me a recipe for this delicious Corn-Avocado Salsa.
1/4 cup lime juice
1 T red wine vinegar
1 T olive oil
1 1/2 t salt
1/2 t pepper
1/2 t cumin
2 c corn (I used one can of corn, rinsed)
1 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 c diced red onion
3 firm, ripe avocados, cut into small chunks
1/4 c cilantro
Mix it all together and serve with Juanita's tortilla chips.
Soft Oreo Cookies
1 package of devil's food cake mix
2 eggs
3/4 shortening (I used butter)
blend all three ingredients together. Form the dough into small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Do not press flat.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Frosting:
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 stick butter
2 t vanilla
2-4 c powdered sugar
mix until smooth (I think I used about 4 1/2-5 cups of powdered sugar)
When the cookies are cool, frost the bottom of one cookie, take another cookie and make a sandwich.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment