Thursday, December 16, 2010

December






So far this December...
  • Anna turned seven
Anna's birthday party.
Waiting for the school bus one morning.
  • each person in our family has had the stomach flu (and luckily I don't have a photo of that!)


  • all the Christmas decorations are set up Getting reading to put the angel on top.Liam was VERY excited to hang up his baby's first Christmas ornament.



  • the girls performed in the Christmas program at our churchAnna & Trace

    Paige & Trent

    • Christmas cards have been printed and are being addressed

    • Trav has been helping coach girl's basketball in Colfax

    • Trav & I took our annual Christmas shopping trip to Spokane

    • Liam has been pulling himself up on everything! I got a great video of him standing up, without any support, tonight. But, it's on my phone and I am not tech savvy enough to know how to get it from the phone to the blog.

    No comments: