I can hardly believe 2010 is already done! We had a very busy Christmas break. We had three Christmas celebrations, a 2am drop-off of Katie, Cam, Ben, and my mom at the Spokane train station, lighting the Advent wreath at the Christmas Eve service at our church, and packing up on Christmas day for a flight to LAX.
Here are a few pictures from Christmas at our house.
I forgot my camera for the other two.
Liam just enjoyed playing with all the wrapping paper.
We spent all last week on the Carnival Cruise ship Paradise with the Turners. There were 21 of us all together and we had a GREAT time.
Besides having an amazing time with all the family I really enjoyed sitting on the balcony and reading a book, uninterrupted, for over an hour.
And, Liam turned one on New Year's Eve. I can hardly believe that sweet little guy has already been around for an entire year. On his birthday, I knocked a glass off a counter and he said, "uh oh". Since then the girls have been dropping everything to try to get him to repeat it-which he usually does.
Happy birthday Liam!
No comments:
Post a Comment