Last weekend, which we made into a long weekend, Trav and I were able to go to Kansas City. WITHOUT ANY KIDS!
I brought ONLY my purse on the plane! And, I got to read the entire plane ride-it was delightful.
We stayed with my grandma Joyce and had a wonderful time together.
We ate at all of my favorite KC restaurants-Andre's, Jack Stack, First Watch, and had the most delicious cinnamon rolls at Stroud's.
Trav and I spent some time on the Plaza, Union Station, and Crown Center. We went to the William Jewel (where my mom and uncle went to college) and to the Univserity of Kansas campuses. And, we experienced our first, but not last, Dave & Busters with my cousin Angela, her husband DeLano, and daughter Destanni.
Grandma and me.
Trav & the Jayhawk
It was a great trip and we are hoping to get back again soon. Maybe the kids will be lucky enough to join us next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment