Trav is still waiting for it to stop raining so the fields will dry out and they can begin the spring work. He is getting a little anxious to get started with the field work before his WSU class starts during the second week of May.
I turned 31 and had a great time celebrating with four different parties! I have also been doing some subbing including one day subbing in Anna's first grade class. In the early afternoon she walked up to me and said, "I am not sure if I told you yet, but I will just ride home with my mom today instead of riding the bus". She also wasn't sure if she should call me Mom or Mrs. Cocking. On Friday I got to go to the Elton John concert with my mom, Marcia, and my brother Ben. It was SO great! He sure knows how to put on a great show!
Anna greatly enjoyed her Spring break last week. She got to go to Art Camp with her cousins and bowling one afternoon. Aunt Katie is back from Alaska so we got to enjoy her for a few days as well.
Paige is still loving preschool and manhandling Liam. She and Anna played outside all day on Saturday. I think she was asleep before her head hit the pillow on Saturday night.
Liam is a full time walker now. His favorite things to do are climb on the bench in the entry way (and he also seems to enjoy falling off of it too) and to put his hand in the toilet and flush!
No comments:
Post a Comment