This past weekend Trav and I got the chance to celebrate the marriage of some of our amazing friends, Lyndsey Downs and John Stewart.
Lyndsey and I were randomly assigned freshman year roommates at Whitworth. We quickly became good friends and lived together again our junior year. When I first started spending time with Trav I asked Lyndsey if she knew him and her reply was, "I hate that $*%$&* guy!" Now of course, she loves him and at her rehearsal, introduced Trav as, "the best guy ever".
For the past eleven years, except one, we have spent Easter and Whitworth homecoming weekends together. This year Lyndsey & John will be flying back to Seattle on the Friday of homecoming and Lyndsey is not going home. She is not even leaving the airport. She is getting straight on a plane to come to Spokane! Yay!
A few years ago Lyndsey let us know that she had met, "a really nice guy" named John. And since then we have gotten to know him at Easter and homecoming (and other events) and really love him too; we think he's also one of the "best guys ever!"
Lyndsey and I were randomly assigned freshman year roommates at Whitworth. We quickly became good friends and lived together again our junior year. When I first started spending time with Trav I asked Lyndsey if she knew him and her reply was, "I hate that $*%$&* guy!" Now of course, she loves him and at her rehearsal, introduced Trav as, "the best guy ever".
For the past eleven years, except one, we have spent Easter and Whitworth homecoming weekends together. This year Lyndsey & John will be flying back to Seattle on the Friday of homecoming and Lyndsey is not going home. She is not even leaving the airport. She is getting straight on a plane to come to Spokane! Yay!
A few years ago Lyndsey let us know that she had met, "a really nice guy" named John. And since then we have gotten to know him at Easter and homecoming (and other events) and really love him too; we think he's also one of the "best guys ever!"
Trav and I with Cara and Ryan. Cara is just about to have their first baby, a girl named Kate, and last weekend I got to celebrate that with her at her shower and spending the day together.At the salon.
Happy marriage, Lyndsey & John!
Happy marriage, Lyndsey & John!
No comments:
Post a Comment