Paige & Liam helping me make cinnamon rolls.
We've had another busy month!
We've had another busy month!
I started out by wrapping up the Forever Free: Abraham Lincoln's Journey to Emancipation exhibit at the library. It was a great exhibit-open house, presentation by WSU professor Dr. Hume, events for kids, Underground railroad quilting classes, movies, and two book clubs.
The next week was the Scholastic Book Fair at Jennings Elementary School. (Which actually went super well, with very little stress)
This week I am helping the library prepare for the second library auction, The Sequel in the Stack, on Sunday.
Next week....ahhh....relaxing!
We also had a great Whitworth homecoming for Trav's ten year reunion.
Here are Anna, Paige, and Ally at the football field.
The next week was the Scholastic Book Fair at Jennings Elementary School. (Which actually went super well, with very little stress)
This week I am helping the library prepare for the second library auction, The Sequel in the Stack, on Sunday.
Next week....ahhh....relaxing!
We also had a great Whitworth homecoming for Trav's ten year reunion.
No comments:
Post a Comment