(sorry about the long hiatus. Our computer has been unable to stay connected to the Internet long enough to upload a picture. It's working today!)
Anna and I finished the school year. Anna really enjoyed the second grade. She grew to enjoy reading, loves the challenges of math, and is really interested in the why of science. She's looking forward to third grade and all the fun that Mrs. McBride has with her classes-making stone soup, celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a leprechaun attack, Lizzie the lizard, gummy bears, dressing like they are from 100 years ago for the 100th day of school. Should be a fun year.
I finished out the school year in the library. It was a GREAT experience and I now know two things:
1. I am so, so glad that I made the decision to go back to school and get a teaching certificate
2. I am so, so not ready to work full-time. In a few years...
Trav also finished teaching his summer quarter at WSU and coaching Anna's softball team. You think those things ending would have slowed down our schedule...not a chance!
Travis, the girls, and I were able to enjoy Spokane's Best of Broadway series this year with a viewing of Mary Poppins. Everyone loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment