Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Here we go

For about six months I've wanted to do more on my blog than just reporting on the latest event. I've looked for a month long challenge or a list of topics but haven't found something that I've really liked.  Today on Pinterest, I came across this list of thirty blog posts idea from this blog Just so I won't possibly get in trouble for stealing this list...
I'll try to post each day but I will post about each question no matter how long it takes!
And, don't worry, I'm not giving up on reporting on the latest event.  I know you were worried.

#1 List 20 random facts about yourself.


  1. I went to four elementary schools between K-5 grade
  2. Tomorrow, September 27th, is the 13th anniversary of the night Trav and I met at Whitworth
  3. New Girl is one of my favorite shows
  4. The last concert I went to was House of Ghosts and Cathedral Pearls
  5. I made a promise to myself to never eat a Big Mac.  I have only done it once when McDonalds gave us the wrong bag.
  6. I love my main floor bathroom.  
  7. I am a library nerd.  I was a library aid in fifth grade, a library TA in high school, worked at the Whitworth library, worked for nine years at the Whitman County Library, and my first long term sub job was a five month stint at the high school and grade school library.
  8. Cameron Crowe movies are my favorites: Almost Famous, Elizabethtown, Jerry Maguire...
  9. If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life it would be Mexican
  10. I didn't like the Harry Potter series
  11. My car has 190,000 miles on it
  12. I love to travel
  13. My three kids are birthdays are within fifty-two days and Christmas falls in the middle of that!  December 5th, then twenty six days later, December 31, and then twenty six days later January 25.  
  14. I've never been to New York City but plan to go in 2013
  15. I have a couple really good friends and I don't know what I'd do without them
  16. I ran Bloomsday for the first time in 2012.  
  17. We just started the Financial Peace University program
  18. My book club started eight years ago.  It's members have changed, but I hope it never ends!
  19. If I won the lottery I would buy myself a cabin on a mountain lake.  
  20. On June 15, 2012 Trav and I celebrated our tenth anniversary

No comments: