We keep finding dirty cups in the cupboard...
I think we have discovered the reason!
During Presidents Day weekend we went to Priest Lake with some friends from Colfax. It was great fun. Between the two families there are four girls and they had a great time playing together. Anna & Ella even had a sleep over-which Anna was SUPER excited about! We spent the weekend sledding in the driveway, keeping warm in the cabin, playing games, and eating bag after bag of tortilla chips. It was great fun!
We came home on Sunday and the library was closed on Monday. I have a little cough/cold and told Anna and Paige that I didn't feel too great. After I told them, Paige went to get me a blanket, covered me up and told me, 'night, night'. Anna kept coming over and rubbing my back. It was pretty sweet and did make me feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment